Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/ep21.mp3
|0:00 – 7:09m||Introduction & #SmartGirlsAsk on the Golden Globes|
|7:21 – 12:24m||Fisher Price Think and Learn Code-a-Pillar|
|12:28 – 17:22m||Just Not Sorry browser extension for Chrome|
|17:25 – 23:34||Carrie Fisher responds to body shaming comments|
|23:40 – 27:44||the Diet Sensor|
|27:46 – 34:41m||Mashable’s top 9 predictions & best of CES Audio|
|34:44 – 35:09m||Extro & sign-off|
- Cartoon shows how to replace ‘sorry’ with ‘thank-you’ via Upworthy
- #SmartGirlsAsk on Twitter
- Fisher-Price Now Has a Toy That Teaches Preschoolers How to Code via Gizmodo
- CES 2016: 5 people revolutionizing audio tech via Mashable
- Magical gadget scans your food to reveal its nutritional value via Mashable
- 9 technologies to watch in 2016 via Mashable
- Official Prizm website
- Carrie Fisher Responds to Body Shamers: ‘Blow Us’ via Variety
- New Chrome App Helps Women Stop Saying “Just” and “Sorry” in Emails via Double XX on Slate
Tags: sorry, thank-you, fisher price, mattel, code-a-pillar, CES, toyfair, coding, golden globes, SmartGirlsAsk, chrome, carrie fisher, Prizm, amy poehler, star wars, the force awakens
So interesting. And despite the fact that both Eden and I believe this would make our families happy, I bet my husband would take your opinion. Thanks for stopping by Bob!
I am one giant music geek who HATES the idea of Prizm as you described it. I want to CURATE my music MYSELF! I want to spontaneously pick songs and albums and artists that occur to me. And I want to introduce my friends to the tunes that are blowing my mind. The idea of putting all of these playlists together sounds awfully drudgey to me. If Bill is coming, don’t play Lou Reed; if Jane is here, play lots of Fleet Foxes. One of the joys of working in my own house is the ability to choose music for my mood and for what I need to do and to play it AS LOUDLY AS I LIKE!
As always, love what you two are doing. I learn a lot and your discussions expose me to new ideas. What more could I ask for?
LikeLiked by 1 person