Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/ep27.mp3
Podcamp Toronto was a blast as always, and our panel on Women in Podcasting generated some awesome discussion — we grabbed a few members of the audience for some quick audio clips.
The University of Waterloo is offering some free computer science courses that we think people should be paying attention to.
The Crunchies welcomed some diverse members of the Slack team to accept the fastest-rising start-up award, and a recent report seems to indicate that in blind taste tests, the code written by women outshines similar code written by men.
And Hijarbie Barbie is showing some style on Instagram.
- Hijarbie Barbie on Instagram
- Shopify aims to boost its brand through podcasts, not traditional ads via The Globe and Mail
- 4 Women of Color Accepted a Major Start-up Award via NY Magazine
- Waterloo launches free computer science courseware via UWaterloo.ca
- Podcamp Toronto 2016 #pcto16
Tags: hijarbie barbie, women, code, waterloo, crunchies, tech crunch, Shopify, brand podcasting, rent a minority, satire, pcto16