I ‘storify-ed’ a few examples of the social media debate that is on-going over the whole breastfeeding-in-public subject.
Click the image to be taken to storify.
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/ep2-v2.mp3
|0:00 – 0:33m||Introduction|
|0:34 – 4:22m||Response to comments from Episode 1|
|4:25 – 10:19m||Women’s Entrepreneur Bootcamp|
|10:25 – 17:52m||Selfie culture|
|18:00 – 23:25m||Trending: #brelfies and breast-feeding culture|
|23:30 – 26:20m||Bookmark: SLACK.com|
|26:22 – 30:50m||Jewelbots and wearable technology|
|30:55 – 31:30m||Extro & sign-off|
- Women’s Entrepreneur Bootcamp official site
- 25 Female Founders Selected to Participate in Communitech Women Entrepreneurs Bootcamp via TechVibes
- Mom claims Walmart refused to print ‘inappropriate’ photo collage of breastfeeding her baby from Yahoo.com
- Why the ‘brelfie brigade’ should stop shaming us bottle-feeders via The Telegraph
- The #Brelfie and #NormalizeBreastfeeding Movements are Doing Everything but Normalizing Breastfeedingvia XO Jane
- Moms Are Posting Breastfeeding Selfies In Response To An Anti-Brelfie Critic via Buzzfeed
- Jewelbots official website
- Slack.com official website
- Girls get the coolest wearable tech via Wired Magazine
- Defence of ‘the selfie’ confirms that this era will forever be known as the stupidest of all eras via rabble.ca
- The Mind-Blowing Way Selfies Will Change Our Future via Forbes.com
Tags: breastfeeding culture, #brelfie, jewelbots, slack.com, wearable tech, #selfie, #selfie culture, hashtags, trending, gamergate, update, comments, response, Angela Misri, Eden Spodek, podcast
Welcome to the Ada’s Sisters podcast, where we talk about women, digital culture and everything in between.