Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/40-final.mp3
We love how the women of Google responded to sexist comments from shareholders – with LADY DAY – a day when we get to put the word “Lady” in front of all our titles.
And on the topic of women responding to sexism, we get fully frontal with Samantha of Manchester’s response to an unwelcome dick pic left as a result of her Facebook restaurant review.
Hillary Clinton unveiled her technology platform for the U.S. presidential race.
“Connectivity, education, and entrepreneurship” sound like ideas we can get behind, and on the topic of education and the end of the school year, we have some more education-based stories this week. Apple is launching a coding camp for kids in its stores this summer and the U.S. State Department and IREX got together to launch a A How-To Guide for Teachers for teaching Gender Equality in Education.
Our tool tip is the Uber useful Uber Conference line.
- UberConference Call
- Apple launches coding camps for kids in its retail stores via TechCrunch
- Hillary Clinton announces tech platform via TechCrunch
- Woman’s Response To An Unsolicited Dick Pic Was More Than The Guy Could Take via Distractify
- Gender Equality in Education: A How-To Guide for Teachers via Huff Post
- The tongue-in-cheek way the women of Google are responding to a shareholder’s sexist comment via Business Insider
- The A to Z Blueprint For Planning, Building and Launching a Crowdfunding Campaign via Eden Spodek
Tags: Uber, conference, apple, google, lady, gender equality, education, dick pics, crowdfunding