Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/ep46.mp3
Kristen Bell’s Pinksourcing video is going viral for all the right reasons and there’s an Austrian teen suing her parents for posting her childhood pics on Facebook.
Graphic designer Katherine Young’s cover take on Girls’ Life magazine is perfect and we all need to do our best to influence real change in that medium, kind of like 16 year old Natalie Hampton, who has created the “Sit With Us” app to counter bullying in the school cafeterias.
Jory Des Jardins (founder of BlogHer) has launched The Scale Collective – a new conference aimed at women tech founders and our trending hashtag for this week is #TogetherToEndMaleGuardianship, we’ll tell you why.
Finally, we’ve got a tooltip about a weapon (surprise!)
- Austrian teenager sues parents for ‘violating privacy’ with childhood Facebook pictures via The Telegraph
- Appalled Graphic Designer Shows Girls’ Life Magazine What Their Cover Should Look Like
- BlogHer cofounder starts conference to help women founders scale their business via Venture Beat
- The Saudi women tweeting for their freedom via CNN
- Kristen Bell Mocks Gender Pay Gap, Dudes Arrive To Mansplain Wages via Scary Mommy
- Teen Makes ‘Sit With Us’ App That Helps Students Find Lunch Buddies via Huffington Post
Tags: #togethertoendmaleguardianship, scale collective, facebook, privacy, teen, Katherine Young, Jory Des Jardins, Kristen Bell, gender pay gap, sit with us app