Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/ep47.mp3
Fox newscaster Brit Hume had the Internet in an uproar after the first presidential debate, and we want to make sure you see Outdoor Research’s response to GQ’s sexist climbing story.
John Greathouse’s article about women in tech in the Wall Street Journal has us wondering if we’re all timewarped back to the 1950’s.
This week’s tool tip comes from Kim Vallée – it’s an app for kids called Swift Playgrounds and our hashtag this week is #podcastday for International Podcast Day.
And on a lighter note, we’ll end with a rendition of a song we’ve come to love, as sung by our friend Bob LeDrew.
- Apple offers free app to teach children to code via NY Times
- This Week GQ Published a Sexist Climbing Piece, and Outdoor Research Stepped in With The Perfect Response via The Dyrt
- This Fox News host’s comment about Hillary Clinton has the internet in an uproar via Mashable
- Why Women in Tech Might Consider Just Using Their Initials Online via The Washington Post
- Super hella fragile racist extra braggadocious via Bob LeDrew and Randy Rainbow
Tags: bob ledrew, climbing, GQ, outdoor research, advice, swift playgrounds, #podcastday, braggadocious, randy rainbow