Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
A county council in England has come up with a clever and discreet way of combatting sexual violence and abuse and we’ll tell you about THESKIMM, who registered almost a hundred thousand women to vote in the latest U.S. election.
Mila Kunis’ wrote an article in A Plus about more sexism in Hollywood and Toronto’s Marie Henein’s wrote an opinion piece in The Globe and Mail in support of Hillary Clinton.
MentorWalk has launched in Australia (and we wish it would come here) and don’t forget to register for Apple’s free ‘Hour of Code’ December 5th to 11th!
- Apple to offer free ‘Hour of Code’ workshops for full week via TechCrunch
- Mentorwalks launches in Australia to get women solving problems together on a morning walk via Startup Daily
- A Producer Told Me I’d Never Work In This Town Again — But I’m Done Compromising via A-Plus
- This Start-up Registered a Mind-Blowing 95,000 Women to Vote via The Cut
- Thank you, Hillary. Now women know retreat is not an option via the Globe and Mail
- How This Poster in a Women’s Restroom at a Bar Cleverly Combats Sexual Assault via AdWeek
Tags: apple, hour of code, mentorwalks, mila kunis, theskimm, vote, Marie Heinen, Clinton, sexual assault, design