Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/e59.mp3
I say this way too much as I get older, but my mother was right… again… Turns out knitting and crocheting can help you be better at math. We’re pretty impressed by Ashley Jane Lewis. And we’ll tell you why. We-Vibe was sharing personal information about their customers and they’re about to pay a pretty hefty price for that. People should be in control of their information, take a look at how Amanda Seyfried and Emma Watson are handling it. And Mayim Bialik’s latest video is about using the word ‘girl’ to describe grown-ass women. Words matter, and so do actions. We talk about doxxing on this podcast a lot, but this is a victim we don’t usually focus on.
- Ashley Jane Lewis Is One Canadian Leader You Need To Know via HuffPost
- Girls Knit Their Way to a Math Career via Bright
- Vibrator maker ordered to pay out C$4m for tracking users’ sexual activity via The Guardian
- Amanda Seyfried & Emma Watson Take Legal Action After Personal Photos Leak via Huff Post
- Instagram will soon censor sensitive content in your feed via Mashable
- Is it ok to DOXX a nazi? via Wired
- Mayim Bialik talks about the term girl
Tags: Ashley jane lewis, tech, knitting, math, We-Vibe, instagram, emma watson, amanda seyfried, mayim bialik.
Smart vibrator!?! These people are giving dildos a bad name!