Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/37.mp3
Once again, we have a story of a woman being held to a dress code that has nothing to do with her profession. Thank goodness Google is set to release 13 new emojis to represent working women (and none of those graphics include 2-inch heels).
We’re tired of hearing complaints about Sophie Trudeau, and we’ll tell you why.
And then we have some tool tips – from Wayne MacPhail reporting on a new annotation tool for the iPad, to Eden’s own toolkit on creating a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Receptionist ‘sent home from PwC for not wearing high heels’ via the Guardian
- Google creates 13 emoji to represent working women via Mashable
- The hacking of tall poppy Sophie Grégoire Trudeau: Neil Macdonald via CBC.ca
- The Seven Deadly Social Networks via The Atlantic
- Why are birds attacking people in Vancouver? via Boing Boing
- See What You Need – Just When You Need It via Glance Clock
- Free 30-day Crowdfunding Tool Kit via Eden Spodek
Tags: crowdfunding tool kit, Glance Clock, seven deadly social networks, birds, attack, Sophie Trudeau, emojis, high heels