Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/38.mp3
We’re pleased to announce that despite all the smear campaign nonsense going on right now, we haven’t included any in this episode. Which doesn’t mean we won’t be discussing other nonsense, including a warning about Facebook author pages from author, Lauren Layne
In other bad news stories, Motherboard recently reported that tech leaders, including Elon Musk and Tim Cook, aren’t following women on Twitter.
But thankfully entrepreneur Mark Cuban says he has a plan to make Silicon Valley more woman-friendly
A group of tech leaders in Canada including the chief exec of Shopify, are working with Ladies Learning Code to expand their efforts nationally and this week we have two tool tips: The Globe and Mail has launched “GloBot” – a bot developed to share the Globe’s U.S. election news on Facebook Messenger.
For those of us wanting to go cashless, we now have a Bitcoin ATM in Toronto and our hashtag this week is – #WhataDoctorLooksLike – in response to Delta flight attendants who in an emergency situation refused to believe an African American woman on a flight was a physician.
- Black Woman Doctors Take to Social Media After Delta Refused to Believe Black Woman Passenger was a Doctor via Pics
- Lauren Layne’s book page
- Bitcoin ATM in Toronto – Buy or Sell Bitcoin Fast & Easy
- Introducing ‘GloBot,’ The Globe and Mail’s new Facebook Messenger chatbot via The Globe and Mail
- Mark Cuban Has a Plan to Make Silicon Valley Better for Women via The Observer
- Lauren Layne’s updated statement about her Facebook author page
Tags: #whatadoctorlookslike, mark cuban, globot, lauren layne, bitcoin