Post a review on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adas-sisters-podcast/id1031918331
Download the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/adassisters/e61.mp3
Maybe United should take a page from GAP.
And this is the second time we’ve talked about a brand using cancer as a metaphor for something stupid in their social media – this time Cosmo thinks cancer is a great solution for weight loss.
- The power of female surgeons unmasked around the world thanks to a magazine cover | via Toronto Star
- Ladies-Storm-Hackathons via Github
- This Subreddit Solved A 20-Year-Old Mystery — Can It Happen Again? via Vocativ
- Apple rebrands iTunes Podcasts directory as Apple Podcasts, new badge for publishers to use via 9to5Macs
- Cosmo’s New Weight Loss Tip Is.. Cancer via HuffPost
- The CEO of Gap Took a 5-Year-Old’s Complaint From Idea to Major Change in Just 2 Weeks via Inc.com
- #LookLikeaSurgeon on twitter
Tags: #whatasurgeonlookslike, gap, subreddit, mystery, github, ladies story hackathon, united